Upload Multiple WordPress Plugins.
How to upload your multiple or several plugins without using plugins.
When do we need to upload multiple WordPress plugins all at once?
well, in some cases, for example, you have just download more than one plugin zip file, then you need to upload multiple wordpress plugins to your webserver and then access them in your dashboard.
Those plugins are usually premium plugins that you have just bought somewhere, (e.g wprobot autoblog plugin) or the free plugins that are not listed in WordPress plugins directory.
There are many ways doing this, but i will just show you the easiest way to follow.
Video tutorial how to upload multiple WordPress Plugins:
1. Prepare the plugins.zip files in the desktop. (In this demo i will upload two zip plugin files).
2. Login to your cPanel, and find “File Manager”
3. Look for “wp-content” folder, and then click “plugins” folder.
4. Here, find “Upload” button, click it and it will enable you to browse your files in your PC/Mac.
5. Once those two zip files are uploaded in your server, select one by one, and click “Extract” button. (see image)
6. After you extract them, do not forget to delete the .zip files, to avoid people to download them from your server.
7. Now, after we did upload multiple wordpress plugins, you can access these plugins from your dashboard, and activate them if you want to.
For more clear explanation, watch the video tutorial how i upload multiple wordpress plugins all at once above 🙂
It is really a good share 🙂 I like the way this has been crafted
wow dina, this is cool. I didn’t know there is a way to upload multiple plugins all at once. Thx for sharing this. It will save time uploading multiple plugins for my new blog.
Glad it was a good share, good luck with your new blog 🙂
And thanks for commenting 😀
shashank chinchli says
U r amazing Kimi.
Small or bit tips but they are always amazing:P
I always opt this way for plugins uploading!But never I had done this uploading multiple plugins together!!!
Thanks for your nice words 🙂
I am very seldom uploading several plugins as well.
Usually those premium plugins and the plugins that are not listed in plugin search result in our dashboard are the ones that we must upload this way.
Thanks for commenting Shashank.
Udegbunam Chukwudi says
You might want to check out Prelovac’s Plugin Central. All you have to do is sepecify the full name of the plugin or the url of the plugin and it does the rest automatically 😉
I knew there was a plugin which can do it.
But i hate using plugins, to be honest. If it can be done manually without plugin, i prefer do it manually than using a plugin.
But thanks for the advice, some people like to use plugin, because it is a fast work- althought slowing down the site..
Thanks for visiting 😀
james bentley says
Thank you so much for the vid and info on applying mulitple plugins to word press thru c panel ! was exactly what i was looking for to save time ! i launch a lot of wordpress sites ! and this tip saves me so much time ! its awsome ! thank you !
touch of heard says
Man i New users.so u make me fun? Its okay . sometime maybe u face this type of problem in your real life.ok maybe i must seafaring of my problem but u don’t help me…just make fun….;-(